Ibiza remains one of the most popular holiday and party destination in the world. However, it can get a little pricey; especially if you have not paid much attention while the planning process of your itinerary. What most people wrongly believe is that travelling to Ibiza will always be quite expensive. The following tips will help you bring down your cost of enjoying Ibiza well within your budget with extra to spare.
How to stick to a budget in Ibiza?
- Travel in groups to save on finances during transportation, lodging, and food in Ibiza.
- If you would rather travel to Ibiza by yourself, you can find out about bus routes that lead to popular tourist destinations in the town.
- Make sure to find class but affordable Ibiza hotels goto in the areas of the town that is most suited to you.
- The South part of Ibiza is famous for its many spectacular beaches so if you are in town for absorbing some sun and sand, head towards South Ibiza.
- The North part of the town is dedicated to complete relaxation you can find many spas and wellness centers offering therapies at a wide variety of budgets. You should head over to a hotel in the North part if your main reason for being in Ibiza is to wind down.
- If you are in Ibiza to party, you should head over to the two main party centers of the town – Playa d’En Bossa and Sant Antoni. You can find amazing offers in many of the Ibiza Bars goto in the area if you do some scouting around the area beforehand.
Finally, for shopping in the town you can choose to go the vast and multifaceted San Jordi flea market to get some great bargain deals on souvenirs and fashionable finds.