If you’ve never had real, pure maple syrup, now might be a good time to try some. Aside from the fact that it’s a special tasty treat, discovery of its health benefits and the fact that newly identified anti oxidant compounds in maple syrup may help to combat cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Maple Syrup Direct is the only commercial product in our diet that comes from the sap of a tree.
Excellent benefits of taking the Maple Syrup:
- The nutrient rich maple sap is concentrated by heat during the boiling process; it may have higher levels of these superior anti-oxidants.
- Nutrients are vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. These are crucial for proper body functioning. All of these nutrients are present in pure organic maple syrup except proteins. There are significant amounts of the dietary mineral potassium, 35 mg. per Tbsp.
- The most important function of this dietary mineral is energy production. It can’t be stored in the body, as a result it is essential to have a regular intake of food rich in thiamine.
- One tablespoon contains 50 calories in comparison to sugar at 52 calories per Tbsp., honey at 64 calories per Tbsp. and corn syrup at 60 calories per Tbsp.
Purchase maple syrup from online store:
- Whilst its hard for many of us living in other countries to real maple syrup and to buy maple syrup at your local shop, companies such as maple syrup direct (link) now offer real maple syrup, candy, maple butter and other real maple products for customers in other countries. When you buy from maple syrup direct online you can order all your favourites and have them delivered to your door wherever you are in the world.
- Maple syrup can be taken along with the pancakes. It can be eaten with waffles, oatmeal, French toast, crumpets, and a number of other desserts. It can even be boiled further to make maple candy (maple taffy or sugar on snow), maple sugar, or maple butter, all of which can give you a whole new dining experience when you add even just a dollop of them on your dishes.