Australia is renowned for its endless beaches, surf culture and laid back way of life. Travel to just about any state in Australia and you will discover many beautiful things including some of the world’s best beaches. It’s difficult to condense any best beaches list down to just 5, but we’ve managed to give you the best of the best from around Australia.
Hope you enjoy our top 5 best beaches of Australia:
- Known for its beautiful white sandy beaches, White Haven Beach Whitsunday Island is one of Australia’s most famous beaches. The 7km beach is Rated 12th in the world by TripAdvisor visitors and is a truly remarkable location to visit.
- Bell’s beach Victoria has been made famous by one of the world’s longest running surf competitions- The Rip Curl Pro. With a dramatic cliff face and large Southern Ocean swells it’s the perfect spot for an experienced surfer looking to catch a wave. If you are looking for a great weekend away then try the drive along Great Ocean Road. See full blog here: http://eatwelltraveleverywhere.com/melbourne-great-ocean-road/
- Sydney’s Bondi Beach has it all!! stunning beaches, cafes, restaurants, markets as well as beautiful coastal walk. The coastal walk itself passes by a number of beaches from Bondi to Bronte and is a great vantage point for the perfect picture. Bondi Beach is a great spot if you are looking to spend the entire day out because you can take a swim and then grab a bite to each at one of the trendy eateries.
- Byron Bay beaches are some of the most beautiful and relaxed in Australia. The quaint town has a hippy vibe and contains not only a number of beautiful beaches but a number of modern cafes, bars and restaurants.
- As the name suggests 75 Mile Beach is a 75 mile long beach located at Fraser Island Some of the beautiful attractions that you can expect to see on your visit include The Maheno Shipwrecks, The Champagne Pool’s and the volcanic rock formation- Indian Head.
As mentioned early this is only a small few of the many beaches from around Australia. Other beautiful spots include Hazards Beach, Burleigh Heads, Cable Beach, Palm Beach, Jervis Bay, Noosa, Coogee, Lizard Island, Mandalay Bay, Wineglass Bay and Manly Beach- just to name a few.
If you are looking to travel to any one of these amazing travel destinations in Australia then visit our special travel offers http://eatwelltraveleverywhere.com/travel-offers/